maggiesblog

Monday, February 12, 2007

More Blooms

Well after feeling really down the past few days i have just treated myself to some more Blooms i got some (Well a load) a couple of weeks ago & i was going through the site that sells them when another £17.00 worth fell into my basket.I keep buying all these beautiful things & not doing anything with them i am still waiting for my cuttlebug so will start using some of my stash up then.The amount of stash i have is getting bigger by the week i really need to stop impulse buying i bought an alphabet set from Nicola at the beginning of the year & i still haven't used it. I really should start making mothers day cards but it looks like my get up & go has gone for good i think it got thrown out with the christmas paper,cards ect. If it doesn't come back soon i will end up selling everything but thats something i DONT want to do i have lots of ideas i just cant be bothered doing anything about it.Oh well thats all for now.

2 Comments:

  • Don't give up and sell all your stuff, Maggie. Everyone goes through times when they just can't be bothered (especially at this time of year!)

    xoxo

    By Blogger Oblibby, at 13 February, 2007  

  • Thanks lisa i dont want to give up card making or sell my stuff it's just me & how i feel at the moment.I did the valentine swap & i had to make Nicky's (madhousekeeper) 16 year old son a valentine card & he made a lovley comment about it being better qulity than you would buy from a shop so that cheered me up.

    By Blogger maggie, at 13 February, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home