maggiesblog

Monday, November 27, 2006

AWW

As you know Lesley asked her boyfriend Blair to marry her & he said yes.Well yesterday blair went with Charlie to watch football and asked Charlie's permission for his daughters hand in marriage.We thought that was really lovley of him bet you dont get a lot of that these days.I tried to get Blair to take both of them of our hands but in all honesty i think he has enough to put up with when he has got Lesley he he.
Went to Dundee today got quite a lot of christmas shopping done so my back hurts as we did a lot of walking had to put my tens machine on when i got home.

1 Comments:

  • awww Maggie, I'm so pleased for you and for your daughter, of course!

    Just getting round to a bit of a catch up, so please pass on my congratulations to Lesley.

    Now you can really start looking for that Crowd-stopping hat!

    By Blogger Kathy, at 12 December, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home