maggiesblog

Monday, August 28, 2006

My last blog

Well this will be my last blog for a little while as we are going to Glasgow tomorrow night as mum is going into hospital for her op she has to go in tomorrow but her op isn't till wednesday.I was at the doctors this morning for my blood pressure check & it was quite high but he said it's probebly with me worrying about mum so isn't going to change my medication.Tell you though just thinking of this op makes my tummy do sumersults i know everything will be fine but it doesn't stop me worrying.All being well we will be back home on sunday night and mum should be out on the monday or tuesday.So note to myself STOP worrying everything WILL be fine just focus on going to the robbie williams concert on friday night.Thats all for now

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home