maggiesblog

Thursday, June 08, 2006

My daughter Debbie

Well its my daughter Debbie's 27th birthday today it has me wondering where time has gone it still feels like she was only born yesterday.Gosh it makes me feel my age i had visitors yesterday my mum & auntie come up for the day we got on to talking about my dad & mum got quite upset as its his first anniversary on the 14th june cant belive that's a year it has gone so quick we will be in majorca at that time but i have bought white balloons and we will let them float away over the sea & i will get a red rose & throw it in the sea from the cliffs.I just felt i had to do something in his memory.

1 Comments:

  • Oh Maggie Ive all emotional now, what a lovely way to celebrate your dads life - so much has happened in this past year. Happy Birthday to your daughter and hope you have a fabby holiday. Take care and WELCOME HOME! xx

    By Blogger Rachel, at 12 June, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home