maggiesblog

Monday, May 22, 2006

My weekend

Had a nice weekend charlie & i had our 28th wedding anniversary on friday got lots of flowers & chocolates.On saturday my mum & aunite isa come up from Glasgow for a visit and they both gave us cards with money in them which was a nice suprise mum wouldn't let me cook so we had fish suppers all round boy did i enjoy it not had a fish supper for a while.Today never did ANYTHING oh i tell a lie i did i was going through all the posts about all the fun things that went on in Birmingham from the girls on the forum i hope to meet some of them some time.It's 00.22 so i better start thinking of getting to bed.

2 Comments:

  • Maggie I hope we have the chance to meet sometime xx

    By Blogger Rachel, at 22 May, 2006  

  • Yes i would love to meet sometime to.Just reading all about Birmingham made me wish i had been there

    By Blogger maggie, at 22 May, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home