maggiesblog

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Feeling hot hot hot

Well the sun has been shining sunday,monday & today & its been really hot to im not complaining as the heat helps my joints so im not so stiff (Well i am see saturday night fever) The sun just makes me feel so much better in myself it lifts my depression and i hardley eat when its so hot as i drink loads of water so this fills me up and when it comes to tea time i dont really feel hungry.When we go on holiday to majorca i come home having lost weight as i dont get hungry after drinking so much water so if we could have hot weather like this say for a month my weight would come down no problem.Sat out in the back garden today so i am slightly red again but not like when i was on holiday my face is a bit red must put more cream on than i do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home